On Tuesday night I was running errands late at Target and noticed that my gas gauge was on empty. I made a mental note to stop at the gas station on the way home because I knew I was driving into work the next day. The last time I remembered looking at the gas gauge was on my way to BWI and at that point it was showing a quarter tank. Alas, my mind wasn't working very well and by the time I checked out and got to my car I completely forgot. I remembered as I was falling asleep at 1 am and thought - no problem I pass three gas stations on the way to work and can just stop in the morning. Obviously I didn't remember in the morning either.
Here is what my gas gauge looked like when I pulled into the parking garage for work the next morning. I honestly think that had my car started to sputter and die I would have been seriously perplexed at the situation.
No comments:
Post a Comment